On 12/17/2017 Microsoft released the latest quarterly updates for Exchange 2010, 2013, & 2016.
There aren’t any major changes in these CUs, but here are a couple of items to call out:
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 support in Exchange 2013 and Exchange 2016.
- Install CU19 or CU8 BEFORE you install .NET 4.71
- .NET 4.7.1 will be REQUIRED with the planned June 2018 CUs, so plan on installing it after you install these CUs or the ones in March
- Support for Hybrid Modern Authentication (HMA) for BOTH 2013 & 2016
- More info on the EHLO blog here: Announcing Hybrid Modern Authentication for Exchange On-Premises
- These CUs will not overwrite TLS settings like previous CUs would
For a bit more info see this EHLO blog post: Released: December 2017 Quarterly Exchange Updates